Monday, March 25, 2013

White Denim Duds

I am SO ready for spring and the change of wardrobe that comes with it.  More specifically, I'm ready to pull my white jeans out of the closet.  I love my white jeans, and I feel dramatically more pulled-together wearing white than when sporting regular ol denim.

Some looks I'm planning to rock over the next few months:



Because spring is so transitional in Los Angeles, I can still pull off sweaters, but pairing them with white jeans makes them feel fresh.


Classically chic (and I would do almost anything to have her hair!).


Another Classic Look - chambray button-down with white jeans.  So crisp!


This feels a little more dressed-up to me - good for client meetings or drinks out.


This feels like dinner with my honey - and I may just wear this look Friday night as we celebrate our one-year anniversary!

Happy Monday!
xo
d.

all photos via my Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment