Friday, August 10, 2012

Have a Great Weekend!


What fabulous plans do you have for the weekend?  Mr. Nice and I are cleaning windows...  :-/
It has to be done, and while I started on it earlier this weekend, Mr. Nice offered to help me on the weekend - such a sweetie!  Afterwards, he is going fishing and I will be spending the afternoon with my digital magazines.  We're also planning to see the new "Bourne" movie this weekend - excited for that!

This afternoon I'm taking off for a walk on the beach - perhaps I'll don a "swimming costume" from the period above?  :-)

But first, a few links that tickled my fancy this week:

I saw a post of Cup of Jo about the Humans of New York photos, and I couldn't get enough!

Did you see my post about "Grand Exit" dresses on my wedding blog?

And, I also posted a slide show of my own weddings photos!

I love peeking inside other successful businesses - particularly when they are women-owned businesses!  Lucky for me, The Everygirl regularly features women who started their own business.  I particularly enjoyed a peek inside the workings of one of my favorite blogs, Elements of Style.  So inspiring!

I'm off to the beach!  Have a great weekend!!

xo
d.

No comments:

Post a Comment