Friday, December 2, 2011

Wrapped up Nicely


My first week writing this blog has been nice, indeed!  Weekend is here - any fun plans out there in the big, nice, blogosphere?  For me, I'm watching UCLA football tonight with my fiance, working a bit tomorrow (I'm a wedding planner!), and going to a cookie party Sunday afternoon!

To wrap up the week, a few things that I found exceptionally nice this week:

Getting mugged in NYC (how is this nice, you ask? click it - you won't be disappointed...).

Beautiful Malibu wedding, featured on Style Me Pretty .

This is why I adore my friend Jasmine, she loves a good plan as much as I do!  xo JP!

The cookie recipe I'm attempting for Sunday's party.  Advance apologies to my fellow cookie-partiers - I'm experimenting with this recipe!

I'm thinking of going red for my wedding....red lips that is.  Here's a great guide on how to pick the perfect red for your skin tone (now, if only I could figure out my skin tone!).

Happy Weekend!

xo
d.

No comments:

Post a Comment