Thursday, December 8, 2011

Inspired by...Thursday

I love Thursdays.  I find them inspirational and motivational, both an opportunity to start over and an almost-ending.  The work week is all but done.  The to-do list has many checks and a few new entries.  And for some unknown reason, Thursdays are my most productive day, followed by Friday.


Today I want to share this inspirational space, above.  It's the "Where's Waldo?" of offices and I love it!  So many fun things to see, it's a bit like going an a scavenger hunt.  From the posters on the wall, the books all akimbo on the shelves, to the filing system under the desk, everything about this photo makes me smile.  A lovely, inspirational mess.

Happy Thursday!

xo
d.

photo from my pinterest page, via This is Glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment