Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Musts

Life has been crazy.  That's not new news to anyone who lives on this planet.  So many things on my to-do list, so I thought I would list a few here, in case you're interested...


Must Read:  Elin Hilderbrand's newest novel "The Matchmaker."  Her books are dreamily set on Nantucket, and though I've yet to visit there, I feel like I know the island from reading her books. Definitely a summer read for me.


Must Make:  Dry Shampoo as seen on The Everygirl.   I love dry shampoo, but the scents aren't always my cup of tea, so I'm excited to try this version with my favorite essential oils.


Must Wear:  OPI's Kyoto Pearl.  Seems like the perfect summer nail color, and I've been obsessively looking for it since I read about it on a blog last week.  Should also be listed under "Must Find!"

Must Make:  This avocado, bacon, corn and other yummy delights salad.  I've been obsessed with this since a friend posted the link on Facebook a few weeks back.  And, I believe if you skip the cheese, it's paleo.  I've been toying with the idea of  a sort-of paleo diet.  Anyone out there have experience with it?


another Must Read:  Roo's experiences in Southeast Asia working to stop human trafficking are heart-wrenching.  My heart clenched and my stomach knotted up when, working undercover, she witnessed young girls being handled by men 40 years their senior.  Broke my heart for those girls, and for Roo too.

Happy Monday!  Wishing you a fantastic short week!

xo
d.

No comments:

Post a Comment