Monday, November 28, 2011

Make it Work Monday

Oh, how I longed for the weekend to continue this morning, but, alas, it has concluded and the workweek is here.  So to use the phrase coined by the fabulous Tim Gunn, I'm going to just "make it work."  Since I am a natural procrastinator, I've decided that the only way to make the week fly by is to be as productive as possible, and there are meetings to attend, clients to be seen, and lunches to be taken and before I know it, next weekend will be upon us.

To kick off the week, I attempted the messy ponytail featured in the photo above.  Is is just me, or does this messy look require more work than expected?  I thought this would be effortless, but after 4 attempts I did manage a good facsimile.  The work was worth it, I think!

Happy Monday!

photo via this is glamorous blog

No comments:

Post a Comment